- July 22, 2016
- Posted by: sortman
****** THIS POSITION REQUIRES US CITIZENSHIP
and AN ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE *****
The candidate will support the initial software development and early life cycle (Operations) of an Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC) system integrating with SharePoint, Outlook, Windows File Servers, and Windows Endpoints. The primary purpose of this role is to provide subject matter expertise (SME) support for the NextLabs security platform. The candidate will install, configure, test, and operate the NextLabs platform in a multi-data center installation. The candidate will provide primary contact support for software development for the platform, and work with the lead developer to ensure the software is working as intended.
- 5+ years of experience software integration with Microsoft platform components
- 1+ years of experience with NextLabs security platforms
- Working Knowledge of Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC)
- Strong troubleshooting skills and the ability to work independently
- Prior experience integrating with CMT
- Working knowledge of NextLabs API and plugin architectures
- Prior experience with AccessIT, CASport, or similar formal authorization systems
- Windows Server MCTS, Windows MCITP, or equivalent
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org