- July 24, 2016
- Posted by: sortman
*** THIS POSITION REQUIRES US CITIZENSHIP
& AN ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE ***
Ortman Consulting is seeking an experienced Electronic Content Management (ECM) or Records Management (RM) Professional to support a long-term project implementing the new SharePoint-based Records Management (RM) solution for the entire intelligence community. The successful candidate will have a technical understanding of the SharePoint environment, and will have extensive knowledge of the intricacies of content and records management.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience integrating and implementing at least one of the following Enterprise Content Management solutions: EMC Documentum, OpenText Content Server, IBM FileNet, Gimmal Compliance Suite for Microsoft SharePoint, Iron Mountain, Perceptive, or other leading RM or ECM software.
- Experience with developing and managing file plans.
- Records Management and Information Governance
- Experience implementing Department of Defense 5015.2 compliant records management solutions
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem solving environment
- US Citizen
- Ability to possess a government security clearance up to Top Secret / SCI
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field
- Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle
- Exposure to DoD Architecture Framework (DoDAF)
- Experience with integrating 3rd party plugins and tools into SharePoint
- Exposure to Gimmal Compliance Suite for Microsoft SharePoint