Ortman Consulting is an authorized SDVOSB reseller of KLC Group’s CipherDriveOne™ and CipherDrive2+ Full-Disk Encryption software. These products are the first Authorization Acquisition (AA) host encryption software solutions that meet NSA Data-at-Rest (DAR) and NIAP collaborative Protection Profiles (cPPs) for full disk encryption.
CipherDriveOne™ and CipherDrive2+ provide unparalleled protection to computers and servers using pre-boot disk locking. This software locks the entire hard drive – not just individual data files. NSA-grade encryption keys must be unlocked by an authorized account before the operating system, virtual machine, or any files stored on the protected disk can be read or executed. CipherDriveOne™ and CipherDrive2+ protect high-value, mobile, and deployed computing systems against unauthorized access, data theft, and privacy breaches.
- Encryption – AES-256, FIPS PUB 197 specification
- NIAP and Common Criteria FED Certification
- Authentication Acquisition (AA) software
- Compliant under collaborative Protection Profiles (cPP)
- Pre-Boot Authentication (PBA) supports booting and chain loading Open XT / SecureView.
- PBA Admin and Management capabilities
- 2-Factor / Multi-factor Authentication support
- Support for CAC/PIV/CIV and SIPRNET cards and tokens
- Cryptographic Erase (CE)
- User Management module
- TPM 2.0 support
- Key Management – No recovery feature
- Boot package for initial setup and implementation of solution