The Development Support Systems Administrator is a critical resource for the development team. This position supports development and test of new capabilities and their integration into the system, and supports a small, Agile team, providing the critical tools, technologies, and operational resources required to meet or beat an intense development schedule. This position’s responsibilities range from creating and administering the development environment, to evaluating and testing new technologies for the team, to developing complex scripts for system and application support using capabilities such as Windows Desired State Configuration to tailor environmental capabilities and software deployment. This staff member will lead weekly maintenance activities and serve as mentor and trainer to junior system administrators. The Development Support Systems Administrator will work as a team member with the software engineers, vendors and other engineers to help resolve complex issues. The Development Support Systems Administrator must have familiarity with Agile processes, an ability to write and implement source code and scripts, and will be a leading member of the Agile team, participating in the full lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years work experience or equivalent experience
- Security +
- Active TS/SCI w/CI Poly
- Microsoft Windows Client and Server Administration.
- Experience in system administration of Windows based solution.
- Familiarity with Cisco & McAfee Security Appliances, Dell Networking
- 5 or more years of experience in one or more of the following technologies:
- Microsoft Server 2012 R2 and (optimally) Server 2016
- Windows 7 and/or Windows 10
- Microsoft Hyper-V Server
- Microsoft DHCP and DNS server role
- Active Directory
- Power shell Scripting
- Citrix Xen Desktop 7
- Citrix Xen App
- SQL Server Database
- Experience supporting software development and integration efforts through the full lifecycle.
- Experience managing software development and integration environments.
- Experience as liaison with vendors and customers to optimize solutions.
- ITIL Foundation.
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server and/or Atlassiann (Jira)
- Agile tool sets
- Familiarity with Linux (Red Hat, CentOS)